DAY 1 (D)
- Labuan Bajo Airport will be our meeting point in this trip. You are expected to arrive at the airport at 4 PM (16.00 WITA). 4 PM is the very latest.
- Then, we will go to the hotel in Labuan Bajo and stay for a night in here.
- We will have dinner in Kampung Ujung (Ujung Village) with the menu of fresh sea food.
DAY 2 (B, L, D)
- Our sailing will be started after breakfast. We will stay in the boat for two nights.
- The first stop is Kelor Island. There are several activities you can do here such as snorkeling or trekking to the hills in Kelor Island. You can see the view of Komodo Islands from the top of the hill.
- Rinca island will be our next stop. Rinca island is one of the natural habitats of Komodo, and you can see directly how this rare animal behaves in this island.
- We will continue our trip to Padar Island. We will have the “sunset experience” from the top of the hill in Padar Island. The boat will also be anchored in the sea around Padar Island you can enjoy your free time at night around the island.
DAY 3 (B, L, D)
- We will start our trip in third day by trekking into the top of the hill in Padar Island to see the sunrise.
- Pink Beach, which is famously known by the colour of the sand and its crystal water, will be our next stop. You can swim or do snorkeling or maybe just have sunbathing in here.
- We will continue the trip by visiting Taka Makasar Sandbar which is also famous by its underwater scenery.
- After visiting Taka Makasar Sandbar, we will go to Manta Point
- Our journey in the third day will be closed by visiting Gili Laba, an island with a beautiful hills. We will witness the sunset from the top of the hills in here. The sunset experience in Gili Laba will be your one of the best moments in this whole trip.
DAY 4 (B, L, D)
- Having a sunrise experience from the top of hill in Gili Laba will be our first activities in the fourth day.
- We will continue by visiting Pulau 9 and you can swim with the stingless jellyfish in here. But this activity is conditional since the tide condition in the area cannot be predicted.
- Our sailing Komodo Trip will be finished by snorkeling in Kanawa Island. This is the last stop of our Sailing Trip.
- We will go back to Labuan Bajo and prepare all the belonging before we leave to the airport. We will accompany all of you until the Komodo Airport.
*Itinerary is tentative. There might be some changes due to the nature and weather condition
PACKAGE PRICE : 2.700.000 rupiahs / pax
(foreigners will be charged an additional fee : 300.000 rupiahs)
For the registration, please send your scanned copy of id card and family contact number which is available along with the downpayment receipt to BCA bank account 428 1861 128 on behalf of Rizal Agustin.
MEETING POINT: Komodo Airport, Labuan Bajo at 4 PM
END POINT: Komodo Airport, Labuan Bajo at 2.30 PM
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- Two night living on board (staying at the boat) with AC Cabin
- Hotel with AC room in Labuan Bajo
- Land and sea transport during the trip
- Meals during the trip
- Coffee/tea and snacks while staying at the boat
- Entrance ticket for Komodo National Park
- Local guide
- Snorkeling equipment
THIS TRIP DOESN'T INCLUDES :
- The transportation to and from Komodo Airport in Labuan Bajo
- Personal Expense
- Laundry, and other things that are nor mentioned above
Download file destination here : Download Now